Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Android Tablets Frequently Asked Question about Answare

Frequently Asked Question about China base Android Tablets. 

Q1: What Android OS version is on my Tablet PC?

Ans : Mostly Device carry Android ICS (4.0) . You can check it manually by Tap setting ---about---Android Version.

Q2: What is APK ?

Ans: APK is Android Package acronym that Android Installation Package. 

Q3: How to Obtain the APK ?

Ans: You  can download via PC-Side installation , you can also " Android Market" online to download and install . 

Q4: Can i use any of my personal email addressees to sand/receive emails ?

Ans: Android Tablets support POP3 and SMTP accounts. Some free email accounts are not supported on mobile devices. Check with your email provider to see if your account is supported. Mostly email provider allow email accounts. 

Q5: Which media cards are compatible with my Device?

Ans: MicroSD card or TF cards . minimum 512mb Maximum 32 GB

Q6:What type of music files i can play on my Android Tablets. ?

Ans: MP3,WMA,MP2,OFF,AAC,FLAC,APE WAVE,MP4,FLV.

Q7 : What type of Photos files can i view on my device ?

Ans: JPEG,JPG,BMP, and PNG.

Q8: What type of video files I can view on my Android Tablets ?

Ans: AVI,3GS,MP4,MPG,RM,RMVB.MOV,FLV,WMV,MKV(Max 1080p full HD Video )Q9:Can I Play YouTube videos on my device?

Ans:Yes, you can open the YouTube application  icon to quick access videos. 

Q10: Do I need a WI-FI adapter to connect to the internet or 2G/3G option.

Ans: in Mostly Android Tablets WI-FI adapter is built-in but GSM is an option weather it is available or not . When you buy tablet you have to look for GSM or WI-FI tablets . Android Tablets with built-in Wi-Fi and GSM service are bit expensive then without GSM option .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...